Thursday 16 April 2015

Mohra (1994) Free Movie Dpwnload

Journalist Roma Singh is the daughter of a jailer. While taking a tour of the jail, she is molested by some of the inmates, and an inmate, Vishal Agnihotri comes to her assistance. She ... See full summary »

Director: Rajiv Rai
Writers: Shabbir Boxwala (screenplay) (as Shabbir Boxwalla) , Rajiv Rai (screenplay), 3 more credits »
Stars: Naseeruddin Shah, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty | See full cast and crew »

Storyline


Journalist Roma Singh is the daughter of a jailer. While taking a tour of the jail, she is molested by some of the inmates, and an inmate, Vishal Agnihotri comes to her assistance. She finds out that Vishal is in for four homicides, and decides to investigate further. She finds out, with the help of the owner of her publications, Jindal that Vishal was compelled to take the law in his own hands when the courts failed to punish the assailants of his sister and sweetheart. Soon, Vishal is released from prison, and begins to work for Jindal. It is then that he realizes that he has just walked from a walled prison, to an open prison, as the truth behind his release slowly but surely starts to dawn on him.

Movie Reviews


I love this movie for only one reason Raveena Tandon I watched it a year ago and I was not that interested until Akshay Kumar turned up and before you know it that song appeared Tu Cheez Bari Hai Mast Mast. I don't know many other Rajiv Rai movies but I hope he hasn't quit the industry I'd love to see another flick with him as director. I think Raveena Tandon can dance well also I have seen her in more serious roles but I wish she would do something like this again and get back with her on screen partner Akshay in real life they made a great couple. I would give this movie 7 OUT OF 10

No comments:

Post a Comment